Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Boys From Brazil

When I say "The Boys from Brazil," I am referring to 10 samples of beautiful sand I received from Brazilian Currator, Paulo Matioli. He traded sand with me. The sand, along with the World Cup being held in Brazil inspired a new lesson on Brazil and the sand from this interesting country. Here are some pictures.


You might also want to see how I set up my sand so here is the link.
I am very excited about beginning the year with my study of Brazil. I have developed a Close Reading article for my students that you might be interested in.







I would like to provide my first blog give-away. Since we are learning how to do Close Reading on my school campus, I created a "cheat-sheet" for myself and my students.  







This also comes in bookmark format when you download the product.


No comments:

Post a Comment