Saturday, December 20, 2014

Kids Online

Whew! That was a busy week before Christmas vacation! This morning I took my first vacation breath and discovered my new favorite website!

Kids Online

Being a teacher and sand collector, I am always on the lookout for a way to bring my sand into the classroom to share with my students. Kids Online is another link, where kids share what life is like in their country, and find out what life is like in other countries. This is not a "high graphics" website, but just good plain sharing of information. I have a student from one of the countries not yet talked about, so I am very excited that she will be able to share her perspective while classmates get to learn in a new format. If you have never seen this site, then you MUST check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment