Tuesday, January 27, 2015

100 Days of School ~ Freebie

Most of the time, I don't have original ideas, and 100 Days of school is no exception. I have a tendancy to pass on great ideas I come across, and that is what I will do today. so Here goes.

This Friday will be our 100th day of school. As a school every classroom is trying to collect 100 used kids books to donate. The donated books will be given out to kids at the local Rodeo Parade. We also did this last year and it was very successful. Yesterday was the first day that we collected, and we now have 13 books for our class to donate. I am hoping for many more books today.

I'd like to share a 100th day healthy snack, which I actually did make up in order to keep it healthy.



Click Here to get your Freebie.

I am very excited to try a few more things this year. Have you seen the app that ages the kids?
I discovered it from reading Educate and Inspire. the app is called Aging Booth and it is a ton of fun. Here is one picture of my daughter aged. I can't wait to use it on my 5th graders.
Allyson, you are going to make a beautiful 100 old. Now for those of you who don't know me, I couldn't use myself because I already have too many wrinkles and everything is already beginning to bag. 
I understand the iPhone version is 99 cents, and the android version is free.

Students are also dressing up as 100 year olds, so that should be some fun!

I just love legos, so when I saw this activity last year after the hundredth day, so  I knew I had to find a way to use it. 
YesterdayI got a new ELD class, so I am going to use it as a team builder. It will be perfect for Friday.
Click Here to get your Freebie.


I have a 100th Day of School Board on Pinterest with over 250 ideas, so go on over and check it out. Many of the ideas are FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment