Thursday, January 8, 2015

3rd Grade Cabbage Contest

Calling All 3rd Grade Teachers

This post is for you!

A FREE opportunity.



This cabbage contest is open to anyone in the United States and is free to third grade classes. the program is put on by Bonnie Plants. if you sign up, someone will contact you about delivering plants to your school. When I taught 3rd grade I ordered them for all of my teachers. I also created a FREE PowerPoint to use when introducing the mini lesson to the students.

Third Grade Cabbage Contest

Third Grade Cabbage Contest PowerPoint is a FREE product in my TpT store designed to introduce the totopic of raising cabbage plants. The really cool thing is that one student in every state will win a $1000 dollar scholarship. This is a very easy program to run that does not cost money or time. You really need to check this out.


I am also including a link to Amazon in case you want to purchase this book to go along with the plants.
Click HERE to purchase the book

Have you hear of the "Harvest of the Month" program? This program helps classroom teachers teach nutrition by promoting a California crop each month to the students.

to get the fact sheet with tons of information on cabbage.



I also have several website links listed on the "Nutrition" page of 

my website



No comments:

Post a Comment