Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Year's Resolutions, Goals, Ideas and More...


Good Morning! I'm supposed to be working on my thesis, but my brain is in the classroom wondering about the best way to begin the new year [next week]. So I began looking at some blogs and found so many top-notch ideas that I just have to share.


Reflecting &Looking Ahead


by Fifth in the Middle

Diane shares her reflections with her followers and gives her new goals for blog. I totally want to do the same.

One of my goals for 2014 was to get a blog started. My 2015 goal is to be diligent in posting:
1. Things that happen in the classroom that other teachers may find useful.
2. New products I create.
3. Share ideas I find that I think other will want to know about.
4. Connect with other teachers and their blogs.
5. Learn how to really work this blog. I still haven't figured out how to add the little boxes/icons that others have listed on thier blogs. [This one should actually be #1]

Here are some of my favorite "finds" for the new year:

by Mrs. O Knows

With this FREE product, you get students to think about their goals as well as practice using Context Clues in a very creative and fun way!! Check it out. You won't be disappointed.


Visit the Clutter-Free Classroom

to find out more about creating a "Memory Jar" for your students at school.
My jar will feature my classroom theme. I really like the idea of having colored paper next to the jar. I also love her idea about saving plastic jars for students to make as family gifts. To find out more, visit the Clutter-Free Classroom by clicking on the title above.


You may also like:
        FREEBIE          SEE HERE             FREEBIE
  Free Space Background   



No comments:

Post a Comment