Sunday, January 25, 2015

Theme: A Second Look

I ran across some ideas on Theme from "Teaching to Inspire in 5th" chich I already use. I thought it would be great to connect the two blogs so I can have all my Theme "stuff" in one spot. I'll add some of the pictures as well as the links that give a much deeper amount of information so you can teach with these products. Some are free and some cost, but they are all great products.





Digging Deep ... to Soar Beyond the Text: Theme: Using Evidence from the Text: Besides collecting and playing with sand, I have been working on helping my kiddos dig a little deeper into their reading. Here is how I did...











Teaching To Inspire In 5th: Teaching Theme in the Upper Grades and a FREEBIE!: The weekend is here! I don't know about you guys, but this teacher has been BUSY! Last week we finished our state writing assessment and...



Teaching Theme Differentiated Unit: Common Core Aligned 


  


From Rachel Lynette Click HERE
Theme Freebie!
Here is a FREEBIE from Rachel Lynette Click HERE

Themes in Fiction Posters {FREEBIE!}
You can also get FREE Posters from Deb Hanson by Clicking HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment