Wednesday, March 11, 2015

FlapJack Educational Resources: Around the World Review Game (Upgraded Version)

FlapJack Educational Resources: Around the World Review Game (Upgraded Version):  Hey, ya'll! It's the first Bright Ideas Blog Hop of 2015! :) I'm going to share with you my take on a classic game that my...


I had forgotten about this beloved game and revived it in my classroom after reading Tabitha's article.
Of course then I got carried away looking at "Around the World" images on google and decided to clip a few of my favorites.

One of my favorite clip art artists is Phillip Martin who now sells things on TpT.

He also has a killer website that is a must see for every teacher.

I just love this picture with all the hands.

I think this one may need to be featured in my classroom somewhere. Since I collect sand from all over the world, my students often study about the places the sand comes from. 

Do you have a favorite "Around the World" picture that inspires you or your students? Wouldn't it be great to set up a linky for this kind of sharing? Since I'm still a novice at blogging, it will take me awhile to get one of the linkys going, but it sure is worth thinking about!

Have a great day everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment