Monday, July 27, 2015

Announcing FREE Clipart, and Flashy Deals!

While taking a break from working on my thesis, I have discovered that Krista Walden has reached 34,000 followers in her TpT store! Contratulations Krista. I'm sure you are all familiar with Creative Clips, which are created by Krista. In celebration, Krista has been releasing freebies. the most recent freebie is
FREE Snowman Spinners {Creative Clips Digital Clipart}
which you can grab for free, but you must leave a rating. If she gets 600 ratings by Tuesday (tomorrow) she will release another cool freebie. 

So join the fun and get some freebies by clicking on the picture.

You can also get in on some more fun by following her facebook page, The Creative Chalkboard.

Okay, I feel like I have to say a bit more about this celebration because Krista have made over 100 products FREE at her TpT store. Here are a few examples:
I got this little beauty for free, but now it is $3.50

This is another freebie for me, but is also now $3.50; however, there are still two monkey products posted as free if you are thinking about doing a monkey theme:
Free

Free



FREE

FREE

I grabbed this one as a freebie awhile ago, and Krista still has it as a free item. 

Look for these icons to get more free things.

Free!
free     &      free
free     &     free

No comments:

Post a Comment