Friday, July 3, 2015

Exquisite Templates Create Tasteful Artistic Opportunities

Would you like to seem more artistic or creative? I am always looking for ways to allow my students to express themselves expressively, and I am happy to share a site I discovered last year. My students love using some of these resources. My budget also loved it because many of them are free. Have you discovered Doodle Art Alley's Classroom Doodles?


Here are a few examples of what I plan to use:

Since I am doing a beach theme this year, I plan to have students decorate their own nametags.



How about notebook covers? Although they are showing as small graphics here, they come as full size sheets.

I just love these. I print them onto 1/2 sheet sticker sheets and they stick to the notebooks without the ends curling up. Since I started using the sticker sheets, I'll probably never go back to regular paper for my title covers.The sticker sheets look fantastic all year long.

Here is a quick picture of my last year's notebooks. I thought they were pretty good, but I am looking forward to these very artistic opportunities. 


No comments:

Post a Comment