Wednesday, July 29, 2015

How to Create a Class Handbook that Rocks!

Corkboard Connections: How to Create a Class Handbook that Rocks!: The Teacher's Back to School Survival Guide I'm excited to be joining 21 awesome upper elementary teacher bloggers who have ...


.... I am not one of the 21 teachers, but I am among the
thousands of teachers who will benefit from this post.

Here is another Great idea provided by Laura Candler at Corkboard Connections. I used to have a an excellent classroom handbook called "Welcome to the World of 3rd Grade" which I lost when my external hard-drive crashed. Since then I have moved to 5th grade, and I guess it is time to do a new one. This morning I started on the cover (artwork takes the most time ~ only because there are so many cool options.) If you click on either picture it will take you to my FREE cover.

Back to the Laura Candler products: I am assuming that most of you know about Laura and her excellent products. If you don't, then you MUST check them out. Laura has a ton of freebies, which demonstrate the quality of her work. 

FREE Bio Poems Made Easy

Here is just one of her excellent products for sale:
Goal Setting

No comments:

Post a Comment