Monday, August 31, 2015

Surfing To Success: Multiplication Fluency

There are very few things in this world that I can say was an original idea. Here is another great tool I found because I follow Mercedes's "Surfing to Success blog." Somehow I clicked on something that took me to one of her older posts, and then I just had to purchase it.

This product has 150 pages of really great "stuff" to help students memorize their multiplication facts. 

Look at her bulletin board. How cute is that? 
The data wall up close. Students add a surf board for each fact that they memorize.
Mercedes even includes games (both in color and black & white).

To read more about how Mercedes helps students with Multiplication Fact Fluency, just click on the link below:
Surfing To Success: Fact Fluency: Multiplication: Teaching 5th Grade Math two years ago, I learned quickly the importance of  memorizing multiplication facts.  How can I teach children to fi...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the support! :)

    I'm glad your kids enjoyed it.

    -Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete