Sunday, September 6, 2015

Teaching About 9-11 ~ It is an Awesome Responsibility


9-11 is fast approaching, and if you are like me, then you have probably been putting all of your energy into the new school year, laying the foundation for procedures, and really learning who your students are and how to meet both their educational needs as well as emotional needs.

Since we have a three-day weekend, many of us are taking a breath and giving ourselves a change to recharge the batteries. While recharging, new ideas and thoughts keep popping into my thoughts. Now that it is September, I wanted to make sure I do something for 9-11, and since I couldn't remember what I did last year, I started looking around and found a post by HoJo that includes a a WebQuest and a video, so you might want to take a look, by clicking on the picture below:


I do remember my students working on this FREE Interactive Timeline activity by Lovin Lit.

No comments:

Post a Comment