Thursday, September 17, 2015

Science Game: PeriodicTable Battleship! Remarkably Unique, Educational, and Engaging!

I have to give a shout-out to Karyn at Teach Beside Me for her clever Battleship idea with the Periodic Table. I came across it on Pinterest, and think it is clever and unique idea.
I just had to include one of Karyn's eye-appealing pins. If you click on the picture, the link will take you to the Teach Beside Me page where you can learn how to create this battleship game for your students. 

Of course, with such an interesting idea, I had to look around the Teach Beside Me blog. I discovered many other great science ideas that I will get to use in my classroom. I just love discovering how creative teachers get kids engaged in learning. Thanks Karyn!

The beautifully colored Periodic Table comes from ScienceNotes.org

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the share!! Glad you enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete