Sunday, October 25, 2015

Creative Clips Promotional Freebies!






Look what Krista Walden is giving away for free at Creative Clips

BIG CELEBRATION INFORMATION! {Creative Clips Digital Clipart}



FREE Halloween BOO-yah Freebie {Creative Clips Digital Clipart}

If you click on the link above, you will go to my "Freebies Page"

FREE ~ Scoot: Operations and Algebra in Multiplication & Division
Quiz Quiz Trade would be another great variation.

Fall Backgrounds, Frames, and Foldables

FREE ~ Why I Can't Skip My Reading Homework Tonight ~ FREE
I shared this in the beginning of the year with my class, but it is time to review.


Free Sand & Microscope Experiment
If you access to any kind of microscopes, this is easy and free. It is also one of my all time favs.

FREE ~ Near Earth Asteroids PowerPoint
Great information and pictures on Asteroids.

Third Grade Cabbage Contest
This is an awesome deal for 3rd grade teachers because the BonniePlant company will deliver a free plant to your classroom for every student. One year, one of my students won the $1000 scholarship, so I'm a true believer in this. To read more, see my earlier post by CLICKING HERE.

Check out these reward notes!






No comments:

Post a Comment