Thursday, October 8, 2015

Super Easy Finger Math

Cindy, a teacher I work with, is a super fast at finger math. Each year she teaches her students how to multiply those hard to memorize facts to her students. 


Every year I have to "re-learn finger math, so I can help those students who just havent' memorized their facts yet, so I though I should hunt up a good video to show my kids. This is what I found.

Here is one of many finger math video clips. One of the teachers I work with is super fast with this method, so I thought I would give it a try. The person in the video talks a bit slow for me, but I think the pace allows students time to process the idea. I also noticed that he has over a million views, so I'm thinking this video would be great for those who just don't memorize their facts.

I would love to hear your view on finger math.

Here is a follow up video on finger math:



No comments:

Post a Comment