Friday, November 6, 2015

Animal Documentaries for Kids

I have to repost Becky Morales's excellent post on Animal Documentaries for Kids. She has done an incredible job of collecting quality documentaries that feature animals around the world.
Becky features 29 Documentaries. I'm showing one. (I'm really doing it, so it will be easier to find when I want to show one of them in my classroom, I will be able to find it.)

Okay then, I'm showing two. When I wanted to feature Africa, I discovered Becky's Blog, Kid World, Citizen, which was so helpful. She listed quality books that she uses with her kids. Since purchasing them, I have been a huge fan. I had to also include the free full documentary in the Serengeti where animals migrate from Tanzania to Kenya and back.



No comments:

Post a Comment