Monday, November 30, 2015

Christmas Around the World

Here is a wonderful resource that I found from Arlene, from LMN Tree. She has put together some amazing free resources for those of us who are interested in "Christmas Around the World" but don't have the time to go "hunting" ourselves.
By clicking on any picture or Arlene's name, you can access her resources.

I also have a resource or two that would add to the information, although my information is about the courntries, not the Christmas traditions.




Caribbean Country Research connect with Columbus with a Quick and Easy Foldable

Here is an Australia Freebie.


Another cool Christmas Around the World comes from Silvia Garay Sanchez. She has one coming out each day.

Visit my Around the World board on Pinterest. I have found some amazing resources!





No comments:

Post a Comment