Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Discover the Revolutionary WBT



What is WBT? I'm so glad you asked. I found a Freebie on TpT  about this, and had no idea what it was.

I loved the posters, so I started searching the web. This is what I discovered. 
Whole Brain Teaching is an education reform movement of quality teaching strategies that is moving across the United States which started about 10 years ago with Chris Biffle and some colleagues in response to school children entering the classroom lacking discipline, background knowledge, and fundamental thinnking skills. The goal is to create peaceful classrooms with orderly fun. You will need to check out the "Whole Brain Teaching" website for free seminars, materials, and pointers to help facilitate this kind of classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment