Thursday, November 12, 2015

Discovering New Talent

Discovering new talent is always a fun surprise. Somehow I happened upon some Social Studies lessons on TpT that are from a brand new TpT teacher. I would like to introduce this new TeachersPayTeachers Social Study Teacher, Alexandra Celeste, who has just begun posting some of her lessons on TpT.

I am about to begin my explorers' unit and had forgotten about The Discovery of the Americas by Betsy and Guilio Maestro
Click on picture for Information on Purchasing Book

I was intrigued with how Alexandra set up her lesson, so now this book will be my next read aloud.

Another Free Featured item is perfect for several grades. Check out the Boston Massacre lesson. I just love using primary sources, and this goes with what I teach, so I had to grab it.
Boston Massacre Historical Context

At this time Alexandra has four free products and one paid product, which is an Interactive Notebook powerpoint and lesson on the Declaration of Independence. 
Declaration of Independence Interactive Notebook





No comments:

Post a Comment