Friday, November 13, 2015

Have You ever Posted Something So YOU Don't Lose It?

I have to admit, that I often post things that I need, so if I ever seem preachy, please understand that I am preaching to myself. I do hope that these posts help someone other than myself. 

I used to be a total expert in classroom management, but somewhere along the way, the kids began changing along with the curriculum and culture, so the needs of the classroom have changed as well. As a 30 year veteran of teaching, you would think that I would have classroom management under control. Well, it is back to the drawing board for me. I am so thankful that there are so many free resources available to us. 


I have to say, that this is a tough group of kids to teach. Each one individually, is a really neat kid and I totally love them. However, their chattiness takes over the room because they lack discipline. With the lack of discipline, they have not gained those critical thinking skills which are so necessary. Therefore;p I have been surfing the web for classroom management tips, and I hit the motherlode today. On this website, it seems like there are a gazillion tips, so I'm saving, so I can review it. Just click HERE, or on the picture above to visit Edutopia.

No comments:

Post a Comment