Thursday, December 10, 2015

Fun STEM Linky Party Provides Tons of Activities


It's time to check-out this STEM linky party! Over 50 fantastic ideas. Some of the ideas are for the end of the year, and some are for the New Year. Click Here to see all of your options!


Some of my Favorite Things:

1. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
2. My favorite holiday guilty pleasure food would have to be homemade carmels. Yum!
3. My holiday tradition ~ On Chrismtas Eve we all light candles and each have a verse to the Christmas story. We read it.
4. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
5. Leave some love by responding to people on their blogs. 
Respond to the next 5 blog posts you read.
6. Pomegranate Punch! Mom made it with the recipe in her head. We never thought to get the recipe. Luckily, I helped her make it, so I can get pretty close. It is favorite of mine!
7. I made a ceramic candy dish in 5th grade. Mom gave it back to me shortly before she passed on. It has chips in in, but I love it. I wish they were not so expensive to make, because I would love for my 5th graders to make these. 


8. No Candy on these gingerbread houses ~ just dried fruit, dried veggies, nuts and cereal. Yummy fun without the tummy ache!

Complete instructions with how I include nutrition can be 
found at my TpT store HERE.

9. Favorite Holiday Movie. This year it is a no-brainer!

10. Amazon
11. I don't really need anything, but I must have my family close by.
12. I have a lot of favorite products. I'll try to just choose one.
It gives my students a great introduction to Governement on the local, state, and federal levels.
You can find it in my TpT store.

I have to share this freebie that I found, because it is the best!!
My favorite free product that have found is being used by my students during vacation.






No comments:

Post a Comment