Saturday, January 16, 2016

It's Time to Try Something New

I am definitely trying something new and I'm excited about it!



A few fellow TpT pinners have teamed up to look for a creative way to increase their pins and make their Pinterest efforts more efficient by "Hosting a Board-Getting a Board" where you create an exclusive board for a pinner on your site, sort of like a franchise. Think of it as "staking a claim on someone's turf".

Either side can opt out at any time with no hard feelings. So I created a board for The Hardstad Collecgtion #53, the the Hardstad Collection just set up a board for "Digging Deep to Soar Beyond the Text". Now all I have to do is begin pinning.


If anyone is interested in joining the fun little adventure, just leave me a message on my blog here, my email address, or click on my Pinterest bottle at the top right hand of this page and send me a message. You can also click on either picture. It is so easy to connect and set up a board for each other. Can't wait to hear from you!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment