Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The Big Question Is...

...Do you work with gifted students?
If you work with GATE students, I need your help!

I just received IRB approval (institution review board) from Fresno Pacific University, to ask my social networking buddies the question for my masters thesis. I am going to need some help with this, so if you work with GATE students, it would really help me if you take an extra 7 minutes to do my survey. 


I am asking questions about your GATE program because I want to improve mine. I would be happy to share the results with you. 

I'm almost finished with my project, and am very excited about it. I hope you you can help. If you can, just click on the picture or Click right HERE to go to the Survey.


Thanks so much!
Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment