Thursday, June 30, 2016

Sharing: Growth Mindset Resources


I love coming across really helpful articles, and Upper Elementary has done a fantastic job of featuring Growth Mindset. 

I actually found the information at The Teacher Studio

which directed me to Upper Elementary.

Take a look:



You might also be interested in this freebie that I came across this parent handout
Growth Mindset FREEBIE

Teaching with Hope has provided a free activity and vocabulary cards.
Growth Mindset FREEBIES
If you like the activity, you may be interested in her complete unit, so you will definitely want to check it out!

Schoolhouse Diva has a poster you may be interested in.

I would like to finish up with the posters I purchased, because I think they are fabulous!
Growth Mindset Posters
Sam Van Gorp designed them, and they are not only adorable, but effective. I saw an immediate change in students once we began using them in the classroom.

I'm on the look-out for great "Growth Mindset" resources so you may want to follow me on Pinterest. Don't forget to click the follow button to get update on other great ideas by following this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment