Saturday, June 18, 2016

Thoughts on Quality Teachers and their Amazing Products


I am continually astounded by the wealth of information to be found on Teachers Pay Teachers. Everyday, I discover some "new treasure" that I just cannot live without, because the "treasure"  will help my students become better learners, readers, thinkers, and decision-makers. This morning I was looking around and discovered that one of the teachers I follow has developed many top quality Project Based Learning products. This is an area that I want to get better at.  I have posted Performing in Education's Logo, so you can click on it to view her freebies. I found her freebie link on her webpage at Performing in Education.
Personally, I am quite excited to try out several of her PBL projects, because I have not had training in Project Based Learning yet, but I want my students to participate in this kind of learning. Once you see and test out a few of PiE's (Performing in Education's) freebies, you are going to want to purchase some of the in-depth projects that PiE features.


Many of you know that I have been working on my master's thesis and so I have not been able to contribute much to the education world or create new products for my classroom, so I have relied on your creating quality products that I use. I want to thank the hundreds of teacher friends I have made from Teachers Pay Teachers and I look forward to discovering more great teachers out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment