Monday, August 1, 2016

"Best Year Yet" Revolutionizes Classrooms Everywhere

To begin, TpT is having a sale to kick off "The Best Year Yet."

Why is this year going to be the best year yet? Well, only you can answer that for yourself. For myself, there are several reasons this is the best year yet.

First, I have finished my thesis! Whew! That was a lot of work and it really challenged my brain. More importantly, it was a goal that I didn't think I could reach, but I persevered and completed the task. As I begin this new year, I can work on goal-setting with my students with more enthusiasm and commitment because I have just accomplished a goal that I thought I'd never reach.

Second, I just made my "Best Year Yet" purchase from TpT and saved a ton of money.  I just purchased 19 items from TpT. I have to admit that I love the sales. Here is a peek at my new treasures.

ANIMATED Quote Box Banner (BLUE)
I'm not really sure how to do the animated banners, so I thought I would begin with this one. I have been wanting to jazz things up a bit, so I'm pretty excited about this purchase.

Textured Digital Papers, Textured Backgrounds Set 2, Textu
I thought I needed some new fall shades for backgrounds, and I like these Rebecca B designs. (By the way, you can click on any of these pictures to go to the TpT stores if you want to purchase them).

Science Clip Art Bundle
Educlips is one of my favorite clip art artists, and I purchased several sets. Since my favorite subject is science, I thought I would feature this little beauty.

Doodle Mega Bundle-120 Graphics! {Creative Clips Digital Clipart}
Creative Clips is another favorite of mine and I can't seem to get enough borders, so I thought I would try out these great graphics.

Font License- SINGLE FONT
I am slowly acquiring Kimberly Geswein fonts, and what better time than when they are on sale?

Although I planned on writing my own curriculum for the Olympics, I ended up purchasing, because others had already created it. Look what I found:
Olympic Math Bundle 5th Grade
Summer Olympics BUNDLE
Summer Olympics Sports 2016 GOLF Reading & Writing Literac
I love watching golf, so I'm going to introduce this sport to my students.



I just love encouraging risk taking and promoting the Growth Mindset, so I have been collecting resources, and here is the one I grabbed today.
Growth Mindset

Promotional Items:

Flash Freebie: Caught With Character Poster and Chart
Each month we choose a student with a special character trait for student of the month, and I have a difficult time keeping track. Last September, my chart broke and needed replacing. I just had not gotten around to it (too busy researching writing my thesis). Well, yesterday I ran across Mandy Neal's "Caught with Character" and I knew it was time to re-create my Student of the Month Chart. Check out Mandy Neal's Freebie
Caught With Character
because they go hand-in-hand, and they are both free!

Please check out my other products at my store.
To find my TpT store just click on the picture below.
Remember to add the code: BestYear to get an extra 8% off for a total of 28% savings.


No comments:

Post a Comment