Monday, August 8, 2016

Getting Ready for Rio

Just a quick note to let you all know about my new Olympics Product that I am very excited about.

I found the most amazing introduction to Rio and the Olympics video that features four kids telling about the four zones where the events are held. As each student presenter explains where an event is being held, they are dressed in a uniform to match the event.


Students take notes in a special booklet as they watch the video.

To find out more, visit my store.

I do have other products on Brazil. To read about them Click Here




2 comments:

  1. I purchased this on TpT but did not receive the booklet referenced in the powerpoint. How can I get the booklet? rachael.wachter@campbell.kyschools.us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The booklet is embedded in the power point. Just print slides 6-11 back to back and flipped on the short side. If you have an extra long stapler, staple in the middle. If not, then just fold the pages and you will have the cutest little booklet.

      Delete