Sunday, October 23, 2016

Are You Missing the Beach?

I live 3 hours from the beach. That is a very long way if you are a sand collector. Since I have finished my masters degree I am going through my sand collection to see what I have and what I still need. I have a binder with maps, which I am coloring so I can see which countries and states that I still need to collect sand from.

I have finished Europe and am working on North America. Here is a partial finished US map and one of my states.

Alaska, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, and New Mexico still needs to be done. I am missing sand from Montana, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. Once I have sand from these four states, I will have all 50 states.

I could go on and on about my sand collection and what I need, but it's time to move on.

Need a Beach Theme?

Because I am working on my sand collection, and because I just had an awesome Beach Party, which I'll blog about next: I am doing a fun promotional. I am going to sell a Growing Beach Bundle!
This beach bundle will have classroom lessons, and teacher tools to create the beach look in your classroom. I am confident that this bundle will provide a practical set of tools and lessons. This bundle will also allow for an attractive classroom environment. Here is my starting line-up for my first few products:
Conference Folders
Classroom Rules
No Exceptions Writing Chart
Beach Parties & Classroom Economy
Classroom Jobs
Perfect Attendance Banner
Close Read: Pitcairn Island
Assessment Binder
Surfing Through The Year
There will be a lot More to follow …

The value of this bundle will be at least $20. This week I am selling it for One Dollar ~ $1. Each weekend I will add another product until I reach limit size for Teachers Pay Teachers. Since this is my first growing bundle, I am pioneering this idea with enthusiasm and excitement! Since I can't get to the beach at the moment, I am trying to bring it to us! I am having fun with it, and I hope you do as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment