Sunday, October 16, 2016

Are You Serious About Writing ....

Here is the twist.... We focus on helping our students write better, but as educators, we can be better writers too. In fact, we can get our work published if we know the right channels to navigate. I personally love posting my work on Teachers Pay Teachers, but it is exciting to know that I could publish my work elsewhere. I have always been overwhelmed with the "how to" part of getting it going.


To help with that, Teaching Authors are hosting a Rafflecopter giveaway of the "2017 Children's Writer's and Illustrator's Market" which is valued at $25 on Amazon.
Just click on the picture above or one of the links provided to go to the Rafflecopter hosted by Teaching Authors. This Rafflecopter closes on October 31st, so click on over.



No comments:

Post a Comment