Monday, April 10, 2017

A New Discovery In Art

I just discovered a new artist on Teachers Pay Teachers! Okay, she is has probably been on TpT as long as I have, but she is new to me. When I discovered Cheryl Francis and her Yearbook Cover Design and Clip Art store, I downloaded her freebie to get to know her and I discovered some beautiful art work.
Take a look inside this hidden gem:


This introduction freebie has 32 adorable clips that you don't want to miss out on. She has some other freebies that you may also be interested in as well as some beautiful products for purchase.
You can reach Cheryl's store by clicking on any of the pictures above. Have a great day everyone and tell Cheryl "hi" for me when you visit her store.

1 comment:

  1. She's really amazing! I've known her for years. I LOVE Cheryl Francis's work.

    ReplyDelete