Wednesday, April 12, 2017

STEM Easter Baskets are Popular with Kids

STEM Easter Baskets are a favorite in my 5th grade classroom. These middle school children still love to create and "do" science.

I start out with my list of things to buy and head on over to the Dollar Store.

I can't believe that I didn't take pictures again. This is the second time I have prepared science and STEM activities for my student Easter Baskets, and both times I was so busy getting the materials ready, that I forgot to take pictures. 

I print mini booklets with all the science experiments in it and then gather the materials for the following experiments:
  1. Peeps Experiment
  2. Dancing Raisins
  3. Egg Geodes
  4. Outdoor Scavenger Hunt
  5. Tall Tower
  6. Bubbles
  7. Air Powered Vehicle
  8. Pinwheel
  9. Helicopter


For more information on these experiments, please visit my TpT Store


Tune in tomorrow to discover how I make my baskets.





No comments:

Post a Comment