Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Christmas In July Dollar Days are Here!

I'm joining in with other teachers for the Christmas In July Dollar Days at Teachers Pay Teachers.
Many of us are getting ready for school, so dollar deals provides the perfect time to save.  I just found out about the Christmas In July deals this morning when I opened some email.  Well, I love a good deal so I joined a number of other shops with the Hashtag sale #ChristmasInJuly.  In addition, many of my store items will be 20% off July 27-30.  This is the time to stock up and save! Here are my dollar deals. Just click on the picture to go to the product.

Just Click on the Picture

Beach Themed Classroom Jobs: A Lesson in Leadership #ChristmasInJuly
I love helping students build leadership skills, and the classroom jobs does just that. Students hold on to a job for a month. They do get paid each week with classroom economy money that they collect and hold onto for buying a spot in monthly beach parties. They can also purchase classroom materials such like markers, pencils, crayons and the like.

#ChristmasInJuly  ~ STEM Project ~ Engineering Team Towers
This is such a fun STEM project that incorporates engineering and math. It lends itself to multiple attempts which helps build stamina.

This is a great way to ease into writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment